PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

February Beauty Favourites

February Beauty Favourites 



Batiste Dry ShampooTropical (coconut & Exotic)
 

It took me a long time to jump on the dry shampoo bandwagon. Mainly because I didn’t understand why you’d put shampoo in dry hair (wouldn't it just make it sticky & greasy?), but recently I decided to pick one up and boy oh boy have I fallen head over heels in love with this product. It’s not only great for second day oily hair but I find it gives great volume for newly washed hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft, fresh and bouncy.

Antipodes Joyful hands & body cream
 

I’m not really a fan of Antipodes products because of the organic smell but when I tried this and my nose was in heaven, the scent being hibiscus flowers just made me want it. Not only dose this smell amazing but it keeps your skin hydrated and soft with ingredients like avocado oil and macadamia oil. The great thing about this product is that it’s organic and made in New Zealand.  
Available at:http://www.antipodesnature.com/shop-skincare,shop,10,1,23a.html

Le Tan Coconut Lotion SPF30+ 

I’m a sucker for coconut products it might be the Fijian Indian in me but this sunscreen not only smell good but doesn’t leave you face feeling oily a greasy like most sunscreens. The down side is it's not high in SPF like most sunscreens but the plus side is it doesn't leave a white cast or streaks in your skin. 
Available at:http://www.letan.com.au/product/5642/coconut-30~-lotion-35ml

Carol Priest Almond & Lemon balm Facial Scrub

I received this in one of my sample bar boxes and I fell in love with it. The smell of ginger just brings me happiness. The product is organic so there’s no harmful chemicals. The tiny pieces of almond make for a wonderful exfoliant. The ginger has healing properties and also the lemon has skin whiting properties, which makes this a perfect facial scrub for blemished skin. This scrub makes your face feel flawlessly clean. 

Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Hydrofuge waterproof (Very Black) 

I feel like this mascara is a cult favourite for any makeup lover. It gives volume, length and thickness with out flaking or looking clumpy. What more could you ask for? 


Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner (Black) 

I’m not one for wearing liquid eyeliner I prefer gels but The Line Stiletto make putting eyeliner on easy with it’s sponge applicator this is a perfect eyeliner if you’re just beginning/practising winged eyeliner.  

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes, Eye Shadow Stick (002 Bulletproof Beige)

I've recently started to use stick shadows and I seem to find my self reaching for them on an every day basis. I find the creamy texture is great for a base for your eye shadow or to wear on it's own. You can also use this to highlight your inner corners. I do recommend using an eye primer if you have oily lids. 

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip liner (547 Pleasure Me Red)

If I had to pick a favourite lip liner ever It would be hands down 'Pleasure Me Red'. I find it long lasting not just by it's self but it helps the lasting power of my lipstick. It helps to define my lip shape. It's also very pigmented with a creamy texture I find this lip liner easy to apply.


Rimmmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Matte (111 Kiss Of Life)

As my previous blog post on this range of lipsticks I couldn’t help to put it in my favourites. Especially a red. I love the look of full red lips there’s something sensual about it and if you find your perfect shade it can also make you look and feel sexy. 
Available at:http://www.asos.com/Rimmel-London/Rimmel-London-Kate-Matte-Lipstick/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2608232&SearchQuery=rimmel&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=111


O.P.I Nail Lacquer (Dutch Tulips)

I find there’s something elegant about red nails. They can make your hands dainty and delicate and Dutch Tulips is one. Though it looks more pinky then red in the bottle it is a true red when applied to your nails.

Victoria’s Secret (Love Spell) Fragrance Mist 

This is my signature body scent. I put this on straight after my showers in the mornings and after my showers before bed. It has a sweet scent being cherry blossom & peach. 


By : Priya Nandani

What are some of your beauty favourites? 
Leave them in the comments below. I always like to try new products out.

Comments

  1. Almost all of these products aren't available in my country. *sigh* I love Dove's body lotion!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *