PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

e.l.f Eyebrow Kit

e.l.f Eyebrow Kit


One of my favourite things do do when I'm doing my makeup is doing my brows. I've used a bunch of different brow products from shadows to pencils and most of them take time to perfect. 

The e.l.f Eyebrow Kit comes with a dark brown wax and a lighter brow shadow. They also include a brush which I must admit I've lost it already. Instead I use Real Technique angle brow brush.

The product packaging is simple a sleek made of plastic with a mirror inside which is similar to Nars packaging.

I purchased the shade dark which matches my brows perfectly. I use the wax side first as it also holds the brow hair in place then I set it with the the brow powder provided. The product is easy to apply.

My brows stay in place all day with out moving nor dose the product fade over time. I find this product amazing for it's price. It's pigmented and it last long. 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *