PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Porefessional

Porefessional is one of those raved about products on youtube but it was one of those products I was sceptical about because every beauty guru loves it and I wasn't going to waste my money on something that was going to disappoint. 


Fast forward a year and now I'm one of those beauty bloggers raving about the product. Yep, I ended up purchasing it after having my makeup done at the Benefit counter. 

My skin is oily combination and I do have large pores. So foundation tends to look cakey or greasy on me without a primer.  

I use Porefessional under my foundation. At first I didn't really notice anything mainly because I don't really pay attention but... One night I was doing a 12 hour shift and normally by the end of the night I'm an oily mess. As I got home and went to take my makeup off I noticed my foundation looked as fresh as when I first applied it. I also notice I wasn't oily at all. I was amazed (my mom thought I lost it.). 

After that night Porefessional become a HG product for me. It leaves my skin smooth and soft so it's easy to apply foundation. It also keeps my face shine free while filling in my pore. 

What's your favourite primer? leave a comment below. 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *