PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Velourlips

 Matte Lip Cream 

NY-CEE | PAREE | TOK-I-O



I'm not really a big fan of liquid lipsticks I guess they remind me too much of lip glosses and to tell you guys the truth I'm not a fan of lip glosses either.  But something about 'Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Creams' made me purchase and I didn't purchase one but three colours. 

The packaging is cute and simple. The applicator is just like any standard lip gloss applicator. It applies smoothly and smells like strawberries and cream. These lipstick can be worn with or with out any lip liner as they don't bleed. 

PA-REE | NY-CEE | TOK-I-O


The product is highly pigmented but because it has a matte finish it can dry out you lips so I advise to use a hydrating lip balm before application. Upon eating and drinking these lipsticks do not budge which makes them long lasting and perfect for a dinner date. 

What colour would you rock?

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *