PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

ECOYA - Coconut & Elderflower

ECOYA 
Coconut & Elderflower



Ecoya is an Australian home fragrance and body care brand. Recently they added two new scents to their permanent line. One being Coconut and Elderflower which I immediately fell in love with it’s sweet sent.

To me the scent smells like happiness which is why I bought the candle so that my entire bedroom would smell amazingly good. The Metro Jar candles are natural soy wax candles that burn 55 hours. 

Now that my room smelt like happiness why not take a step further and get the hand and body lotion so I can smell like happiness. The lotion has botanical oils of macadamia and coconut. The lotion moisturises and leaves the skin of and hydrated with the hint of aloe vera. 

The Coconut and Elderflower scent is described on www.ecoya.com as: White coconut and caramel are combined with elderflower and immersed in a rich background of lime, bergamot, lemon and pineapple to create a warm, refreshing fruit cocktail.

There are plenty of other Ecoya scents to try I’m sure you’ll find a favourite. 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *