PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

My Burberry Black By Burberry Fragrance Review

Image result for my burberry black


NOTES

Top Notes
Jasmine

Middle Notes 
Rose & Peach Nectar

Base Notes
Patchouli & Amber

My Burberry Black is a beautiful seductively sexy fragrance which was released in EDP in 2016 being one of the newer fragrances to join the Burberry family. It is a very intense sensual feminine fragrance which makes it perfect for an evening fragrance especially if My Burberry is your signature every day fragrance, why not switch it up for its more darker sister on your next romantic evening out especially with it's beautiful mixture of sultry Amber and Patchouli Blend. 

My Burberry Black is inspired by the black Burberry Heritage Trench Coat, My Burberry Black returns to a London garden amidst a gathering storm, heavy rain contrasting with the warm and captivating flora. The fragrance bottles the sensuality of a black Burberry trench coat against bare skin. With this in mind the face of this beautiful fragrance is Lilly James. 



My Burberry Black is available in 30ml, 50ml, 90ml and for those who love this fragrance you can also pick up a limited edition for collectors in 900ml. 

Avalible online at: https://us.burberry.com/my-burberry-black-parfum-collector-s-edition-900ml-p40140941

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *