PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

February 2017 Favourites



Wow we are already three months in for 2017 and boy oh boy did February go by with a blink of and eye. Even though the month went by super fast I did have a few products that stood out to me... 

Manuka Doctor - Apiclear Facial Moisturising Lotion


I deal with oily combination skin and with it being so hot in New Zealand my skin was more on the oily side. Manuka Doctor Apiclear Facial Moisturising Lotion was a heaven sent for me as it helped control my oiliness and also moisturised the few dry spots I had from past breakouts that were still in the healing stage. Since this moisturiser has bee venom and manuka honey it helped keep my skin stay away from looking dull due to my skin being stressed from environment changes.

Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer


I love my pore filling primers and when I purchased this primer I wasn't really impressed by the primer (you can actually go and watch my first impression video to see why) but after giving the primer a really good go I fell head over heels for it.

The Smashbox Photo Finish Primer is easy to blend, you only need a little pea size amount for your entire face. It gives your skin a soft velvet finish that fills in your posers leaving your skin smooth and making it easier for foundation application and if you want to you can wear this primer on its own. Foundations applies smoothly to the skin with out the foundation sinking into fine lines or pores. This primer creates the perfect canvas for any makeup you apply afterwards. Not only does this foundation make your makeup look beautiful it also keeps it on longer.

L.A. Girl - Pro Coverage HD Foundation


I go through foundations super fast so when I stumbled on the L.A Girl Pro Coverage HD Foundation in the colour Soft Honey I was excited to try it (I actually did a first impression video on my Youtube a month ago) because I had found a super affordable foundation here in NZ. Even though I prefer using higher end foundations due to their wide colour range I was impressed that I manage to find a shade that suited my skin tone.

You don't need much product as a little goes a long way as it blends out beautifully giving you a medium coverage but if you want to build it up to a full coverage the foundation wont cake up as it takes a while to set so you can really take your time with it and blend the foundation. Once done the foundation gives your skin a dewy flawless finish. The only downside to this is you will definitely need to set your foundation with a powder but once you set it you are good for the entire day.

Ben Nye - Luxury Powder in Banana


In the past year banana powder has really became a staple in every beauty lovers makeup collection but before it started coming pressed and in a pan there was only one banana powder every makeup artist lived for and is still found in their kits.

Now baking is also a popular thing thanks to Kim Karashian and the one product I love baking under my eyes with is my Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana. I found that is powder really sets my makeup especially my under eyes it also brightens my face giving me more of a wide awake look. As I have dark circles this product doesn't make them look grey or darker like other powders on the market it actually covers it with out it looking caked. Though it's a little more grainier then most loose powder it doesn't effect the makeup in anyway when swiping away the excess product. It leaves my skin with a beautiful finish.

M.A.C - Matte Lipstick in Taupe


I always seem to find a lot of MAC matte lipstick to be drying but for some reason Taupe doesn't have the same effect it actually keeps my lips more hydrated. Taupe is a beautiful darker mauve nude lipstick and is beautiful as an everyday lipstick with people brown skin tones. If you have more of a pigmented lip you can still wear this colour on its own without a lip liner as it is highly pigment due to it being a more of a darker nude. This lipstick is perfect for work or school.

These a just a few products I've really been loving. What products stood out to you? leave me a comment or tweet me @PriyaNandani.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *