PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Bring Back: Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks!!!

Bring Back:

Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks!!!


Colours form left to right: 010 Plum, 085 Ruby, 080 Coral, 095 Crimson, 040 Soft Rose, 005 Mauve, 001 Lilac, 002 Icy Nude

I'm not going to lie when it comes to lipsticks I need to have every colour especially when I've fallen in love with the formula. 

Revlon is known for having a wide range of lipsticks. They have different finishes and a lot of them have great lasting power. I tend to gravitate to Revlon lipsticks more then any other drug store lipsticks.

Revlon in the last year or two released a new range of colorburst butter lips lipsticks and soon after deleted their original line of colorburst lipsticks I'm not going to lie I was excited about butter lips but it didn't really stand up to its hype for me. Being a big fan of the old colorburst I returned to them. 

The packaging of the colorburst lipsticks were quilted black like a Chanel bag. They also had the colour swatch of the lipstick on top and the name on the bottom. They looked sleek and classy. The colour selection was good with a wide range from pinks to nudes to reds. 

These lipsticks were nothing like any other lipsticks. They were creamy and pigmented. It would guild on like butter on your lips. My favourite part about these lipsticks was the fact they were moisturising and didn't dry your lips. The lasting power was okay you'd have to re-apply it after a meal like most lipsticks. 

I know these lipstick are available online but I wish Revlon would bring them back to their collection as they were amazing and affordable lipsticks. 

By: Priya Nandani

Have you tried theses lipsticks out? 
What's one product you want a company to bring back? 
Leave a comment down below. 

Comments

  1. I have never tried them before. To be honest, I'm not really into make up, maybe because my mom think that I am very young to wear it (I am 18, btw)

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *