PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Beauty Review: The Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara

Beauty Review:
The Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara 


Maybelline seems to be the top dog when it comes to drug store mascaras. Mega Plush is a relatively new mascara added to their line. 

The packaging of this product is cute with the aqua blue tube and metallic pink text. The shape of the tube is a typical maybelline mascara tube. 

The wand seems to be the down fall to this product. It's not as stiff or stable as it bends. The wand makes it more harder to apply the mascara on to your lashes and you have to be more careful not to get it on your skin. 

The brush is big which is something I like about mascaras as it gives a better coverage to your lashes. It's made with your standard bristles and oval shape having longer bristles in the middle. 

The formula seems to hold a curl and doesn't flake. (I do have the none waterproof.) I find that it doesn't seem to smudge during the day. It doesn't give any volume to my lashes or any thickness to my lashes but It dose coat them a nice dark black colour.

Would I repurchase this again? Not really, The wand isn't stable, even though the formula is standard it doesn't do much for my lashes other the hold a curl. 

Would I recommend this to a friend? No I wouldn't only because I know there are better mascaras out there.

Maybelline have some really great mascaras but mega plush isn't one for me. 

By: Priya Nandani

Have you tried this mascara, what are your thoughts on it? 
What's your favourite mascara? 
Leave a comment down below. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *