PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Top 3: Spring Nail Polish (Essie)

Top 3: Spring Nail Polish (Essie) 



Essie nail polishes are very opaque and easy to work with. They don't seem to take too long to dry, that is probably why I gravitate towards them. 


Pink Affair:



Pink Affair is my go to spring colour. It's a light pastel pink with a bit of a purple undertone. It has a cream finish. Pink Affair is the perfect colour for spring, It's light, girly and fresh. The only problem with this colour is that because it's light it can go on a bit streaky so you'll need more the one coat. This colour would look great paired with some sliver dainty jewellery. 

Fancy Delancy:



This is a darker pink but something about this shade on your nails makes it perfect for spring. It's more vibrant on your nails then in the bottle. I find Fancy Delancy is the perfect nail colour for a girls night out. This colour is another cream finish. I find that it's very opaque and you can do with one coat. This is one of those colours that would look great with gold or sliver jewellery. 

Silken Cord:



This would not be a favourites post with out a red. This is not the typical red I go for it has a more of an orange undertone to it. You could say It's more of a coral red. I find it perfect for spring if you want to add a pop of colour to your outfit. Red nails are perfect for date night as it makes your hand look elegant especially paired up with gold accessories. This colour is very opaque with only one coat and it a cream finish. 

Do you have a favourite spring colour you like to rock on your nails? 

Leave a comment below telling me your favourite colour and brand of nail polish. I love to try new nail polishes. Who knows it might be in my next favourites. 

By: Priya Nandani 


Comments

  1. The pinks are the perfect shade for a girl like me. You are right, these are the best fall shades :)

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *