PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Beauty Review: Bourjois Bronzing Powder

Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer


I was never really a big fan of bronzers mainly because I didn't understand why I needed to bronze myself I was already brown. It wasn't till I was experimenting with contouring that I realised I needed a bronzer in my life.

I have used a lot of drugstore bronzers but the one drugstore bronzer I wanted to use was not available here in New Zealand. I really wanted to try the Bourjois Bronzing Powder or as most people call it the 'Chocolate Bronzer'. Unfortunately I could never find it. It wasn't till a few weeks ago when I was browsing ASOS that I discovered that they sold it online there. I pretty much jumped at the chance to buy it. 


When I first received the chocolate bronzer I wasn't too fond of the packaging I found the colours looked tacky and I wasn't impressed that it was made out of card board. The one thing i did like however was the fact it was magnetic and the bronzer would snap back shut. 

Before I even opened the seal of the chocolate bronzer I could smell the cocoa hence it being knowing as the chocolate bronzer. I must admit it did kind of put me off wanting to use it. I tend to get headaches with heavily scented products. Luckily for me when applied the scent vanished. 

I found that the bronzer is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. It  blends well and it doesn't look streaky or muddy at all. The bronzer dose have a little shimmer in it but nothing too over the top. The shimmer is very light so you won't end up looking like a disco ball. 

The lasting powder had me amazed with it. I applied the product around 6am and by the time I got home at 10pm this was the only product that still looked fresh, like I had just applied it. I was impressed. I pretty much fell in love with it then. 

This bronzer is not only great for warming your skin up but also for contouring as it doesn't seem to be orange like most bronzers its more on the brown side. I do admit I love using it as a cheek contour. I would recommend this bronzer to anyone with yellow undertones. 

By: Priya Nandani

Do you have a favourite bronzer that you can't live with out? Write your favourite bronzer down below in the comment section. 

Where to buy Bourjois Bronzing Powder: ASOS

Comments

  1. This bronzer looks kind of yummy...
    Well, I'm brown (ethnically Indian) and I really don't think that bronzer would suit me. I haven't really tried it ever, but I guess I'll give it a go..

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like using bronzer to define my cheek bones. Makes my face look more slim. :)

      Delete
  2. Just found you from the MUO page! So happy to find another NZ beauty blogger :) I really want to try this bronzer, might be my next ASOS purchase! Found you on Bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *