PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Eye Mask Review: Milatte Fashiony Eye Mask - Panda

 Milatte Fashiony Eye Mask - Panda 

I love eye masks and it was only fitting that when I was out shopping for new eye mask to try out. I happened to find a pack with a panda on it and let's just say I'm a sucker for anything with a panda on it so I bought it with out thinking twice.


I must admit I thought these panda eye masks were just gel patches you put on, I was soo wrong. It was the complete opposite it was pretty much like a batgirl/robin mask which was amusing. 

Since the mask was folded up it was a but hard to open with out ripping it but I got there in the end. Immediately after applying it I got a cool soothing effect and it did have a bit of a tingle but I liked it so I'm not complaining. 

I typical use an eye mask to hydrate my under eyes. Let's just say this completely did. My skin became soft and my bags disappeared unfortunately my dark circles are here to stay because it's an Indian thing so I'm not fussed about making then disappear. 

I would definitely repurchase this mask when I come across it again as it only cost $3.99 NZD. I would recommend this as a once or twice a week using mask as you don't want to over hydrate your eyes as this mask is very effective.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *