PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Maybelline Color show Nail stickers

Maybelline Color show Nail stickers 


I love nail foils/wraps/stickers you don't have to sit around looking helpless waiting for your nails to dry. I'm a big fan of Sally Hansen nail wraps but I thought it was finally time to explore the world of nail wraps and I stumbled across Maybelline Color Show Nail Stickers.



I instantly fell inlove with their patters though I only purchased one in Aztec Gold. The pack included 18 nail stickers, nail file and cuticle stick. Which is all you need to apply them. 
I must admit that these stickers can be a bit fiddly but once you get the hang of it you'll fall in love. After applying I pushed the edges down with the cuticle stick provided and filed of the excess. I finished it of with a top coat. The lasting power is great. I'm normally one to change my nail polish colour every  second day because I work in retail but even with ripping boxes and trying to peel pricing stickers off my nails looked freshly done this is after 5 days of work. The nail stickers only cost me $6.00 NZD  which is cheaper then most brands. I actually feel guilty that these nail stickers are soo cheap for the quality. 


If you have Maybeline Color Show stickers I really think you should try them out. Plus you'll get a load of compliments. 



Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *