PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

ESSENCE LIPLINERS

Recently I've been really getting into lipliners. I find that they make your lipstick last longer. Lipliners also prevent pigmented lipsticks from bleeding out. 

06 Satin Mauve, 24 Pretty Fuchsia, 15 Honey Berry, 14 Femme Fatale, 08 Red Blush.

The only problem is finding good lipliners, that are creamy but to not too creamy that don't rub off. 

Recently I received a few essence lipliners and lets just say I was impressed with these drug store lipliners. Not only are they affordable at just $2.00 NZD but they are highly pigmented and creamy. These lipliners don't drag on your lips while lining them, they also stay put all day long. 

06 Satin Mauve, 24 Pretty Fuchsia, 15 Honey Berry, 14 Femme Fatale, 08 Red Blush.


I wish I discovered these lipliners early as they put most high end lipliners to shame. 

Priya Nandani

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *