PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

LIPSTICK REVIEW: M.A.C RETRO

M.A.C Retro is a beautiful brown lipstick with pink undertones. Retro is a perfect nude for people with medium to deeper skin-tones. Retro is also a permanent lipstick, which is part of their satin lipstick collection. 



Retro is pigmented lipstick. With it being a satin finish the lipstick applies with ease and doesn't drag on your lips. I found that Retro lasted a good 6 hour and dose wear off when eating and drinking just like any other lipstick. 

Retro has become my go to lipstick as it beautifully applies on my lips and gives a your lips but better finish and is perfect for any occasion. Retro is a handbag staple lipstick as it compliments any eye look.    


By: Priya Nandani




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *