PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Black Opium Review

  Photo from: www.saphora.com

I was very hesitant when I heard that YSL has come out with a new Opium fragrance mainly because previous Opium fragrances have not been my cup of tea and they're for a mature gal.  To my surprise I was wrong this fragrance was completely down my ally. Another big thing I had to consider was that it is a bit pricey as the 50ml cost $170.00 NZD and the 30ml cost $117.00 NZD. Eventually I gave in a bought it.

Now the bottle itself is beautiful giving it a rocker chic vibe with its glittery black exterior and rosy pink liquid to match. It's also in the same classic bottle shape as the original opium. 

The top notes of the fragrance are pink pepper, orange blossom and pear, With the first spay of this fragrance you smell all three but the smell doesn't last for long on the skin as the middle notes over power them. The middle notes; coffee and jasmine I found lingered on my skin a lot longer. Jasmine was a lot more subtle then the smell of coffee. Then you come to the base notes which are vanilla, patchouli and cedar. I fond on myself I could really smell the vanilla and that's what drew me to this fragrance. From the moment I first apply Black Opium to it gradually wearing off I could always smell vanilla with a hint of coffee. 

This Fragrance is really for those who love sweet scents that are powerful. It's perfect for someone who loves their vanilla and coffee. 

Black Opium is available at

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *