PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Franks Original Coffee Scrub Review


Coffee scrubs were all the hype in 2015 but were they really that great???

I'm no expect on coffee scrub as I've only tried Franks but I think I know enough to give you a review on the product. Frank Body is an Austrian based company that is vegan and cruelty free. They started off with a simple body scrub. 

Their first ever product was their coffee body scrub. Which I gave a try and I must admit I did fall in love with it. 

If you love coffee you are gonna love Frank as soon as you open up the packet all you'll smell is coffee. 

The tricky part of Frank is using it. Now I found it best to use it after standing in the shower for a minute. Also placing a bit of Frank in a bowl will make it easier. Pretty much all you'll have to do is scrub it on in circular motions and rinse. Be aware it dose leave a big mess with coffee everywhere in you shower.

After you're done you'll instantly notice your skin is softer. With regular use you'll notice your skin more firm. Another benefit I found was Frank removes dead skin that normal body scrubs can't get rid of. 

All in all Frank body scrub is affordable and with time it can make a difference. If you do try frank remember don't get carried away using it daily it's more of a once a week scrub. 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *