PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Antipodes Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick Review & Swatch

Lipstick so healthy you could almost eat...

I'm someone who can't leave the house with out lipstick on my lips and when I think about it I'm also someone who consumes a lot of my lipsticks through out eating and drinking so when I was sent these lipsticks from Antipodes I was not only over the moon but also curious how something this healthy can be a makeup product & on top of that they are certified vegetarian.


How are these lipsticks soo healthy? Well they contain all types of hydrating oils like avocado oil, calendula oil, jojoba oil, evening primrose oil & argan oil which keep your lips hydrated. To keep your lips nourished these lipsticks have shea butter & vitamin E. 

If these lipsticks are soo healthy you can eat them, how do they taste? Well I haven't really taken a bite of it but while eating or drinking I haven't really tasted anything odd. 

There are 12 shades in the collection and I was sent 3 of the new Autumn shades & as soon as I saw them I was in love not only with the packaging but also with the lipsticks colours itself. 

South Pacific Coral

South Pacific Coral is a beautiful coral leaning more on the pinky side this is a perfect shade to wear during the day or as a summer to autumn transition shade. 

Forest Berry Red 

Forest Berry Red is a beautiful blue based red that suits any skin tone. It's the perfect classic red lipstick.

Oriental Bay Plum

Oriental Bay Plum is a beautiful berry plum colour that is perfect for a statement lip and is my favourite colour out of the entire collection as I love rocking the bold lip.

Theses lipsticks are beautiful and they glide on your lips. I find they keep my lips hydrated through out the day & I don't have to worry about cracked lips. My favourite part of these lipstick is you can wear them as a sheer lip stain or build it up for a more bold lip. You will still need to reapply after eating and drinking but that isn't really a big deal. 

I definitely think everyone should really go out and try these lipstick as they are great for everyday wear. I love these lipsticks & can't wait to complete my Moisture-Boost collection with the rest of the 12 shades. 

Learn more about the brand:
http://www.antipodesnature.com/healthy-natural-lipsticks

Where can I buy them? 
http://www.antipodesnature.com/product/dusky-sound-pink
http://www.farmers.co.nz/beauty/makeup/lips/antipodes-moisture-boost-natural-lipstick-5102880024
http://www.lifepharmacy.co.nz/p/ANTIPODES-Lipstick-Oriental-Bay-Plum?i=261136020






Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *