PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

March Favourites | 2017

Antiopdes Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick - Oriental Bay Plum



Since summer is finally over it was now the time to bring out the berry plum colour lipsticks. Oriental Bay Plum became a staple every day lipstick for me because it was a beautiful berry/plum lipstick that drew the right amount of attention to my lips. Oriental Bay Plum is a demi matte lipstick but unlike other lipstick it is hydrating and is comfortable to wear throughout the day. If Oriental Bay Plum is too much of a bright colour for you then why not check out the other colours in Antipodes Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick range.


Freemans Clay Mask - Avocado


Photo was provided by allur.com

I love doing a facial mask every second day and one that I've really been loving is the Avovado mask From Freemans, It kept my skin soft which made my makeup go on smoothly. If you want to know more about why I love mask, Just check out my pervious review: http://www.priyanandani.com/2016/11/freeman-avocado-oatmean-facial-mask.html

Lip Glam



With the weather getting colder lips tend to start drying up and cracking but I found something that keeps mu lip hydrated at night and that is Lip Glam before bed every night I apply Lip Glam and the next morning I wake up with beautiful soft lips.

Sukin- Energising Body Scrub



Along with dry lips I've been dealing with dry skin especially my legs. Something I found that helps me fight that is The Sukin Energising Body Scrub. It scrubs the dry skin while hydrating the new generated skin leaving your legs baby soft. 

What have you guys been loving? 



Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *