PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

January Favourites 2018


Wow it only feels like yesterday that I was sharing with you all my January 2017 favourites. I can't believe it's already February 2018 which means it is time to share what I have been loving in January 2018.

Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation - Bronze Beige



I feel like I'm cheating the system with this foundation as it performs like a high end foundation but only coast the fraction of the price, retailing for $12.99NZD you can pick this foundation up at www.farmers.co.nz . The Photo Focus Foundation feels light weight on the skin letting it breath with medium to buildable coverages. When photographed your skin looks flawless while looking like your natural skin. There is no flashback so this foundation is perfect for events like weddings and birthday parties.   

Dr. Hauschka Colour Correcting Powder - 00 Translucent 



When I first received this product I looked at it and was confused firstly the mosaic colour combination threw me off a bit and I wonder how could this product possibly be translucent there's colour in there. I had put it away in my makeup draw and forgot about it until I missed placed my usual setting powder, I really needed to set under my eyes so I risked it. I went for it and let me tell you I did not regret it at all. There is really something magical about this powder.  It sets your makeup while smoothing out any fine lines or visible pores, it also give you an airbrush look while looking natural. I have really bad dark circles and with this colour correcting powder I felt less self conscious about them as the powder helped conceal them more. Even though this powder was scary to use at first I'm glad I tried it as it did what it was for and also more. It controlled my oily noise, it helped conceal my dark circles & also somehow confined my fine lines & pores. The Dr Hauschka Colour Correcting Powder retails for $70.00NZD and is available at www.farmers.co.nz .


Essence Lash Princess Mascara - Black 


Normally I can't live with out my Benefit Roller Lash Mascara and I usually I take it everywhere with me but one day I had not only forgot to put on mascara (me forgetting to put on mascara is a regular occurrence)  but also forgot to pack it in my makeup bag. I didn't want to go out and buy a new Benefit mascara so I decided to find the cheapest mascara possible that also works and that is when I spotted Essence Lash Princess Mascara. I remembered that it was one of Tatti Westbrooks favourite affordable mascaras,  I thought why not just try it and now I understand why Tatti love this mascara.  The tapered curved wand reaches all your lashes from inner to outer conner helping to curl your lashes, the bristle on the wand helps separate and coat each lash giving it volume. The Lash Princess mascara is non waterproof but doesn't smudge through out the day and there is no flaking. This mascara is a complete steal and can be picked up at selected Farmers store for $7.49NZD. 

Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick - Give Me Mocha 



If you haven't tried the Liquid Catsuit Lipsticks from Wet N Wild you need to. These liquid lipstick are amazing they are one of the most comfortable matte lipsticks on the market while being affordable. I find that they last almost all day depending on if you're having a burger or not without making your lips feel crusty. You can easily touch it up with out it cracking. The best part about Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit is they have a beautiful colour range available at www.farmers.co.nz for only 11.99NZD. 


My favourite colour out of the entire Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit range is defiantly Give Me Mocha and honestly I don't think I can live with out it. There is something about Give Me Mocha that compliments my skin tone and I feel like I can wear it with any makeup look. 

These are my favourites of January 2018 what are some of yours? leave me a comment down below so i can try some new products and who knows it might just end up in my next favourites post. 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *