PRIYA NANDANI

Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog where I share all things beauty and fashion!
Priya Nandani

What Read Next

Teddy Lane Nails Review



When it comes to fake nails I'm not the biggest wearer. The last time I actually wore fake nails was when I was 14 and they lasted all of 3 hours before they just popped off. Going into this product test I really didn't have high hopes due to past experience 12 year back (Yes I'm that old.)  but to my surprise I was proven wrong. 


Firstly putting them on is soo easy I had to film a tutorial for you guys! So check that out: 


You would think that wearing these claws would be uncomfortable but because they are much thinner then other fake nails they are actually really comfortable, so comfortable that I even forget I have them on because I can still do day to day task like typing and pulling out my credit card (We've all been there with fake nails where we can't get our damn card out of wallet!).  Also because they are thinner they tend to look more natural. Each style comes in different lengths or you can easily file them down to the shape/size you want. You get 12 different sizes to find the perfect fit for your nails. The nails are more curved then other brands so they hug your nails better. There are 24 nails in the pack which means you get double use out of them. 

The lasting power of these nails would make you think the nail glue provided is magical. These nails last up to 10 days and sometimes longer. 

When it comes to removal of these nail, that to is easy. You can soak your nails in warm water and they should pop off but if they don't budge you don't need to worry just dip you nails in nail polish remover. Once off just buff down your nails and you're ready to apply nail polish or if you're like me you can try on a new set. 

Teddy Lanes Nails range from $24.99 - $28.99 NZD depending on the design. You can pick these nails up at your local Farmers or online https://www.teddylane.com/collections/all. If you pick them up online you can opt for a subscription which means you can get a new set delivered to you weekly, fortnightly or monthly. 

I have offical converted to Teddy Lane nails! No need for me to go to the nail salon when I can easily do these at home! I've even got my next set ready and waiting to be worn!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *